A WordPress theme is what many business owners are looking for when creating the perfect website, as this theme is very SEO friendly. In fact, it is so popular that WordPress SEO is the number one choice.
There are many reasons as to why WordPress is the number one choice. In this article, we will discuss the top seven reasons why you may want to consider WordPress SEO for your site.
- WordPress has very easy content management. Everyone knows that content plays a huge role in websites and SEO. A website owner will want their content optimized which can easily be done with the text editor. It can add hyperlinks, tags, and ALT tags. Time and date may also be set, which will go live at this given time.
- Many helpful tool are offered on WordPress. These building tools are user-friendly. Quite a few of the templates that are available already have built-in SEO components. These tools are very easy for anyone to use. You will be able to create different tasks with these SEO tools, such as metadata creation.
- WordPress is mobile friendly, which is great since phone use has been increasing due to internet surfing. And not only are people surfing, they are buying products as well. Google stated that they are now switching to mobile first indexing. This is great because if a site is well optimized for mobile devices, it can cause a website to rank higher.
- Sitemaps are simple to add on a WordPress SEO site. Sitemaps are crucial to websites that have many pages. In fact, Google highly recommends them. Search engines use XML sitemaps see all the pages of a website. The search engine will then be able to index them. Using sitemaps is a good idea because duplicate content can be avoided. If there is a duplication, then there will be a negative ranking signal, which no one wants for their site. On a WordPress site, a simple plug in is needed to have a sitemap installed.
- Optimizing images is very easy to do on a WordPress SEO site. Visitors on websites like visuals to look at. Adding images and infographics will help bring visitors to your website. Large images will need to be compressed after resizing them in order to have faster loading pages. A plug in can be added in order to automate the process, making it simpler for the website owner. They will simply configure the settings and the tools will take care of the rest.
- Metadata is effortless in WordPress. When searching for keywords, users like seeing attractive metadata, which will assist in having a visitor click on your link.
- You can create custom permalinks on WordPress. A very important aspect of SEO are permalinks. These links should be structured well in order to do any good with the search engines. These WordPress permalinks can be optimized with the keywords of the site, which will showcase what the page contains.
You can see there are many different aspects to why WordPress SEO is the number one choice. With so many helpful tools, WordPress offers an effortless way to get the website that your small business deserves. If you have any questions, or are uncertain about how to set up a WordPress website, consider contacting Alphabet Marketing. They will be able to help you design a professional looking business site, bringing forth many years of experience and practical knowledge. Just by providing them with some basic information, their team can help you with setting up your site.