You may have noticed that law firms are constantly in business. They get referrals and are getting phone calls left and right. They have repeat business and seem to get lots of traffic to their website.
It is most likely because they utilize the top attorney internet marketing strategies.
In this article, we will delve into the top law firm online marketing tactics used to obtain traffic to a website, gain referrals, and retain customers.
The following attorney internet marketing strategies have worked for many law firms.
- Optimize your law firm’s website. Consider what you look for when you visit other sites. To have a successful law firm website, you will need the following: branding that offers a clear and concise message, a fast loading website, and easy navigation. When determining your brand, be sure to think about what sort of image you want your firm to have. Consider adding what makes your law firm unique, or why customers value the lawyers from your site. Determine what your customers need, and center yourself around that.
- Make sure your website is mobile friendly. Most individuals utilize their phones more than desktops. Mobile friendly websites are one of the top attorney marketing strategies because more and more individuals are turning to their phones to search.
- One top attorney internet marketing strategy that works well in 2019 is showing how credible your site is. First, obtain reviews and testimonials from previous clients. Second, you will want to showcase any awards your law firm has won on the website. You may wish to include case studies in order to show expertise in a field, as well as success.
- Build credible backlinks. Using backlinks is an online law firm marketing technique that has been around for a while, but still works well today. One can do this by creating fresh, unique content on their site, and then linking to another site that is credible and trustworthy.
- While we are on the subject of content, remember how important content really is. Make sure all content on your law firm website is easy to read. Not everyone will understand legal talk, so if they can not make out what you are trying to say, they will leave. It is also important that the content is easy to navigate. The most important piece of information here would be your contact information. And you will also want to make sure that your website lists your areas of expertise.
- Social media is a powerhouse when it comes to marketing. However, all social media sites may not give you the results you desire. First, consider posting on a social media site that has your law firm’s best interest. An example of this is if your law firm handles divorce cases, Facebook is a great platform to post on. But if your law firm deals mostly with small business, you might wish to gear towards Linkedin.
- A newsletter can highlight a lot about your law firm. These can be sent out on a regular basis through emails. Each month, you can feature one of the attorneys in your firm, or have case results that your firm has won. You may also place your mission statement or goals on this newsletter.
Law firm marketing tactics and strategies are very important in 2019. Using the correct ones can help you land more clients. If you are unsure about attorney internet marketing, consider hiring a professional service to help assist you with this, such as Alphabet Marketing.